Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This Is Why I Like You

There are many reasons why i like you and why i would wait for you eventhough i have moved on.. The reasons are simple but yet complicated.. The reasons are, you make me happy eventhough we hardly talk like all da simple things you said to me or through my friend to tell me like when i said i can never pass chinese she said jiayous and when mr syamsul called my mom.. she said next time just listen to him.. This few little things really help me to forget all my troubles and make me happier but my chinese can never pass.. You are humble and not brag like me eventhough i do not score as well as she does and is not as good looking as her.. She does not admit that she is gorgeous, adorable and really amazing in everything she does and which is
humble.. She also knows how to respect peoples feelings and know how to comfort them when they are in need, but i have never been comforted by her but i know from the friends around her... So yea... This are the things that i like about her...



p.s : i love you

No comments: